How You Can Help
If you have been touched by The Little Seer, please join the Aria Project to help spread the love to those who so desperately need it. Exodus, the first book in the novella trilogy that makes up The Little Seer, hit #4 on the Kindle Bestseller List for free Christian Suspense titles within 24 hours during its launch promotion, and went as high as #2 in Christian Suspense and #5 on the Kindle Bestsellers for free Occult Supernatural during the first week, but the book needs your word-of-mouth support to reach the mainstream now that the launch promotion is over.
Here are some ways you can help Laura spread the love of The Little Seer to as many people as need to receive it.
- Review the book on Amazon when you have finished reading it. Even if your review isn’t 5 stars, your feedback helps other readers decide if they will give The Little Seer a chance. Also, did you know you can vote other readers’ reviews up or down by clicking the “Was this review helpful to you?” button?
- Share what The Little Seer has meant to your life with friends you think would like the book, and on Facebook, Twitter, or your blog, linking to http://www.laurakcowan.com/media.
- Give the book to young people, old people–anyone who has never known how precious they are as a human being and the importance of their destiny.
- Write a book review on Goodreads, or place The Little Seer on your Goodreads shelf. Even 7 or 8 people creating a “supernatural fiction” shelf on their Goodreads page and placing this book on it will qualify it for the first page of the Goodreads list for popular Supernatural Fiction, for example, where interested readers are browsing.
- Ask your favorite radio or TV host to have Laura on as a guest. Media folks often give more attention to the requests of their listeners.
- If you know of an author or speaker who has a platform to people who need to hear this story, contact them to ask if they would review a copy or mention it on their website or during their next appearance.
- You can help jump-start the Aria Project by purchasing a set of books as a gift to a church small group, youth group, juvenile center, women’s shelter, prison, or halfway house, where people would be greatly encouraged and inspired by the story.
- Send your own feedback on the book directly to Laura at laurakcowan [at] gmail.com. Your endorsement of The Little Seer makes a big difference in encouraging other people to read the story.
For up-to-date information and ideas on how you can help, please check back with The Aria Project.